- Hacker (computer security) or cracker, who accesses a computer system by circumventing its security system
- Hacker (programmer subculture), who shares an anti-authoritarian approach to software development now associated with the free software movement
Hacker is mostly widely used as a derogatory term for someone who is involved in illegal online activities. Its actually meant for many things including : [a] person who delights in having an intimate understanding of the internal workings of a system, computers and computer networks in particular
The more we advance in technology and its use in security, the more advanced are defacements. There is a certain need for Hackers who foolproof the system mechanisms before crackers find loopholes.
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
With the increasing need of Hackers, so came the need of Certification. A Certified Ethical Hacker has obtained a certification in how to look for the weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and uses the same knowledge and tools as a hacker. One such Certification is given by EC-Council.
In India, there are many organizations which offer courses similar to EC-Council’s CEH and are great to start like the Ethical Hacking – Certified Information Security Expert (CISE) course by Innobuzz.in. CISE is an International certification not just offered in India, but about 20 more countries.
Online Security Breaches are happening at a very fast rate and experts are needed to check and cure these. ITS (IT Security) Experts are in demand. According to NASSCOM, the demand for ITS Experts is going to rise substantially worldwide. ITS is a THE next big thing in ICT and you should make the best of it.
- One of the most recognized courses for Information Security and Ethical Hacking in India.
- Pre-requisite : Basic knowledge of Computers will suffice.
- Covers all important aspects including Basic of networking to Trojans, Reverse Engineering and Session Hijacking.
- Only certification with a “Live Online Lab based Exam“, in comparison to multiple choice questions which most of the exams have.
- Moreover its economical! (:P)
By the end of course you’ll have a great deal of know-how on how to spot system vulnerabilities by performing typical hacks in a controlled environment and understanding its working.
Disclaimer: Paid Content by http://www.innobuzz.in/